Steadfast - 1 Corinthians 12:6-7, 20-27
Location:Owego Treadway Inn Red Roof Inn & Suites Owego 100 State Route 17C Owego, NY 13827
Download the Summit Flyer
To insure that you have a room book NOW!!! 607.687.4500
- Download the Summit Registration Form or register Online
- Registration includes a Breakfast Buffet and Recognition Banquet.
- Does not include RB, RE, FA/CPR, NRA Range Safety Officer module or any of the seminars.
- We are offering a Dinner Friday night from 6:00 - 6:45 pm tickets must be purchased in advance of the event
- To book your room, please contact the Owego Treadway Inn at 607-687-4500
- A Uniform is not necessary, but if you have one, please wear your Casual on Friday and your Utility on Saturday.
|4:00 - 6:45 p.m.||Registration|
|6:00 - 6:45 p.m.||Dinner - Tickets MUST be purchased in advance of the event|
|7:00 - 8:15 p.m.||Opening Assembly National Updates|
|8:30 - 10:30 p.m.||Training Seminars|
|6:45 - 7:30 a.m.||Breakfast|
|7:30 - 8:15 a.m.||Morning Assembly|
|8:15 - 11:30 a.m.||Training Seminars|
|12:00 - 2:15 p.m.||Luncheon|
|2:15 - 5:00 p.m.||Training Seminars|
New Leader Track
Ranger Basics A hands-on experience that teaches how to run successful outpost meetings, how to use the Rangers curriculum & advancement system, & how to build healthy relationships with boys & young men. You will also learn soul-winning techniques for evangelism.
Ranger Essentials A fun, interactive-style training event. You will learn how to connect with today’s boys, along with recognizing ministry needs & outreach opportunities. You will discover how to give life-changing devotions & how to mentor boys & young men into spiritual leaders.
Outpost Leader Track
First Aid / CPR / AED An American Heart Association Certified Course in Standard First Aid, Adult CPR, and AED. Unlike in past years, this will be offered as one course and certification will be for two years. Cost of course must be paid in full at time of pre-registration. (20 maximum)
Ranger Safety This course will help leaders understand key safety issues that may arise during meetings, activities, and transportation. It will cover topics like proper approach to safety, principles of safety, personal and group responsibilities, assessing risk, and the importance of screening leaders. It is a required course for the Safety Level of the Outpost Leader Advancement Levels.
Ranger Kids Leader Track
RK Class Planning; Pam & Ken will show you how to enhance the weekly lessons using the RK materials. We will also discuss advancement helps, JB Beaver, and his “assistance” in helping the boys understanding. We will touch on classroom management for leaders. We will also talk about Ideas for helping “special needs” boys in our groups. Come with ideas to share, and a willing heart.
The Making of RK Classroom Visual Aids and Resources; Learn how to construct scenery and props for the Ranger Kids Classroom.
Puppetry and How to Use JB Beaver Lessons and demonstrations on the use of puppetry with an emphasis on the use of the puppet “JB Beaver”
Junior Leadership Track
Leadership Merit 205
- Social: Point Out Their Strengths
- Equipping: What Is Your Growth Rate?
- Attitude: Faith in People
- Leadership: Overcoming Discouragement .
Leaders Seminar Track
- National Updates
- Healthy Ministry
- Fun Activities for the Outpost
NRA Range Safety Officer
There are two ways to become a RSO.
1. You can take an Online Course from the NRA if you are currently an NRA Certified Firearm Instructor
2. You can take a course conducted by a Chief RSO, an individual certified to train NRA Range Safety Officers.
The RSO course content consists of RSO's roles and responsibilities, range standard operating procedures, range inspection and range rules, firearm stoppages and malfunctions, and Range Safety Briefings which include procedures to follow in the case of an emergency. RSO's who have successfully completed the course then have the ability to become a Chief Range Safety Officer, someone essential to training and supervising NRA Range Safety Officers and developing range standard operating procedures.